This covers lifters allows the open cover to rest in a lower position for a less-obstructed view. With two mounting system to choose from, the CoverMate II can be screw-mounted low on the spa, or simply slid underneath for spas with weaker skirts using the Understyle bracket system.
Features & Specs
- Requires just 18 inches of clearance behind the spa and 5 inches on each side
- Powder-coated, aluminum tubing with easy-to-install, non-corrosive mounting brackets
- Understyle system uses two aluminum brackets and 7-inch base plates that simply slide under the spa
- Comes standard with a TowelMate accessory for hanging up to three towels right where they are needed most
- Works on spas up to 8 feet in length or width and 40 inches in height
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I ordered a Covermate II as a replacement for the orginal damaged Covermate II lifter. When it arrived, it was not the II but the Covermate III. Either the picture and discription do not match the actual item or I was delivered the wrong item.
Therefore, it did not have the correct brackets and hardware to replace on the existing lifter. Thankfully, I was only looking to replace the bars that physically hold the cover once lifted.
Service was fast, especially during Covid,and arrived in great condition!
Dissappointed it was not the Covermate II, as ordered, but you take your chances when ordering online! I could have returned it but I needed it for the new Hot tub covered that had already been purchased.
Thank you for the great review, We always love to hear this positive feedback. Sorry to hear that the wrong model was sent out to you, I'm glad it worked out in the end and you were able to utilize it anyway. Here is a code for you to use next time you shop with us to say thank you: 5%OFFRETURN