You can contact us directly at email@example.com
We started in 1993 with one store and worked our way up to 3. Now we still have our stores, but can give hot tub advice, supplies, and parts to the rest of Canada. Thanks for shopping locally in Canada.
We are passionate about hot tubs and want to help you keep you hot tub clean and safe.
With 3 warehouses in Canada, we have access to pretty much anything you could possibly need for you hot tub. If you don’t see it on the website just let us know and we can quote you by email.
Top Tips for water quality:
- Make sure you test weekly for proper PH, Alkalinity, Bromine and Calcium levels (add what is required)
- Change your water every 3 to 4 months (add water through the filter hole to decrease chances of an air lock)
- Rinse your filter weekly
- Soak and spray and dry your filter monthly. Ideally have a rotation of 2 so one is always clean and dry and the other is in the top
- When shocking leave the lid open for 30 mins
- Adjust the floater if bromine is too high or too low
- Increase filter cycles on the control top
Thanks for shopping in Canada, supporting Canadian workers and small business.