The Cover Valet CV250 hot tub cover lift is the economical hydraulic spa cover removal system. It is designed to fit in almost any back yard environment; inside of a gazebo, against a wall, or even mounted into an existing deck. Dual gas springs assist in effortlessly lifting and lowering the spa cover. A locking safety feature holds the cover open until it is time to be closed. A durable powder coat finish accompanied by stainless steel hardware allows the Cover Valet to be equipped with an industry leading 5 year warranty.
Cover Valet CV250 Features:
- CV250 Shocks
- Requires only 4"-6" of clearance.
- Works on covers up to 90"
- Works inside most gazebos
- Mounts to edge of spa cabinet
- When cover is open, it doubles as a privacy wall.
- Durable zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Highest quality stainless steel hardware.
The Cover Valet will not work on round, hexagon or octagon spa cabinets or on hot tubs with a corner radius of more than 10".
If this coverlift will not fit on your spa due to the shape or due to large radius please consider the CoverShelf, CoverMate Freestyle or Cover Caddy.